Welcome to my blog where I will regale you with rich tales of humor, daring, and romance. Just kidding! Maybe you will enjoy my rantings, and maybe not.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Left to Tell

I just finished reading a book called Left to Tell for a book club. We are supposed to talk about the book tonight, so after school I decided to finish it :) It is a true story of a woman who survived the Rwandan genocide by hiding in a bathroom with several other women. It was one of the most heart-wrenching stories I have ever read. I loved it because it was a story of forgiveness and faith. I promise it will make you cry, but it's worth it. If you need a book to read, I highly recommend Left to Tell.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks Heath. I finished it today and you were right. It is an amazing story and very inspiring. I would also recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something to read!