Welcome to my blog where I will regale you with rich tales of humor, daring, and romance. Just kidding! Maybe you will enjoy my rantings, and maybe not.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Aloha, Hawaii!

Sam and I were lucky enough to be able to go to Hawaii in February. His company took a group of employees and their guests to Maui for 4 days. It was an amazing trip. Here are just a few of the pictures. Maui was not like I expected. It was green and tropical, but we saw ranches, one-lane roads, cows, and even a one-legged rooster. We were also able to take a helicopter ride, tour the tropics of the island, see a plantation, snorkel, and whale watch. The whole trip was amazing, but my favorite part was watching the whales, and of course spending time with Sam.

5 comments:

Hi Lary said...

Where are all the rest of the pics!? I want to see more! Looks way fun though...wish I could have gone. One day when I am rich I will take you and Heidi there.....or better yet my rich husband will send us there! how does that sound!?

mom said...

Heath, your pictures are awesome, makes me want to go to Hawaii. Your dad said we needed to decide a cool trip to take for our birthdays and anniversary, I wonder how he would feel about Hawaii????? I hope Justin won't critique my use of question marks.
your blog is cute! love ya.

Heather said...

You should go to Maui, Mom! It's awesome! And not all surfing and beaches, cuz I know how much Dad likes to go to the beach. Are you going to come hang out with Heidi and me when Dad goes cowboying?

Brittany said...

So...next time you go to Hawaii-perhaps you should consider inviting your favorite cousin, and by Favorite cousing I DON't mean Brooke. HeHe

Love the pics. You are so beautiful! Love ya.

Brooke said...

Whatever...just cuz I'm a week late reading this...doesn't mean that I'm not the favorite cousin does it?