Welcome to my blog where I will regale you with rich tales of humor, daring, and romance. Just kidding! Maybe you will enjoy my rantings, and maybe not.

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Engaged!


Surprise! I am getting married. Sam gave me the ring yesterday, as a Mother's Day gift. He actually proposed Tuesday, on his birthday, and he gave me the ring yesterday. I'm not used to this much bling yet and often find myself mesmerized by the sparkly rocks on my hand. It's beautiful. He knows how to pick diamonds (and women). The date is set for Friday, July 18th at 3:00 p.m. at the Mt. Timp temple. Truthfully, it's still sinking in. We are super excited.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh Heath----I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't wait to see it in real life...and you-you are going to be make such a BEAUTIFUL bride. I just can't quit thinking about it. I am so super excited for you and Sam! Congrats...a big hug is awaiting you when I see you next! Sure love you!

*Ashley said...

Congrats!!! That is SOOO exciting!! I'm super happy for you guys!! Let us know if we can hep w/ anything at all!!

Unknown said...

YOU DESERVE IT! Congrats! (BTW Tara that works with Sam sent me your blog)
Jennifer Brinkerhoff

*Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)

CeeJ said...

I didn't know you guys set the date! Fantastic!!! That is a very beautiful ring!

And yes, I agree- Sam DOES know how to pick really good women! :)

I'm so excited for you two!!!! :D

~ CJ =)

Katlyn Papa said...

Congratulations Heather! I love the ring. Beautiful. I hope you don't mind if I check on ya every once in a while. Love Leslie

CeeJ said...

Umm... I think this needs to be updated! As I recall... you're a married woman now!! I need some pics from that!! :)

(It was kind of sad today to realize you weren't there in the ward!) But since we can't exist without you, they officially disolved the ward. (That's my theory anyway!!!) ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.