Welcome to my blog where I will regale you with rich tales of humor, daring, and romance. Just kidding! Maybe you will enjoy my rantings, and maybe not.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My First Blog!

This is my first foray into blogging; I'm hoping it will count as a journal of some sort :) The school where I teach just returned from Fall Break (one REALLY good reason to be a teacher). Sam and I road-tripped up to Utah to see his new niece, who is quite adorable. It was great to visit with family and friends. It was also great to experience some real autumn weather. I miss the leaves changing and the chill in the air. Now that I've returned to real life, kind of, I decided to try blogging. I have a student teacher, so I have a little more time on my hands than usual. However, I don't know how long I can sit at my desk typing. We discovered a mouse in my classroom, and I'm afraid to put my feet under my desk (that's where the first sighting occurred.) I suppose wearing sandals to school may be out for awhile. Anyway, we'll see how this blog thing goes.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Heather Feather... I am so very glad that you have a blog too! YAY! Now, perhaps we will be able to stay in touch a little better! How are you???

Love you!
Brittany (your cousin)

Heather said...

Britt,
Cute girl...How did you find my blog? No one knows about it (cuz I don't keep it up to date!) I want to start though. Yours is adorable! Hope you are doing great!
-Heather

*Ash said...

Hey Heather! Thanks to Brittany, I found your blog! I'm excited you have one! I like blogging! I think it's a good way to stay in touch! Anyway, I just wanted to say hey! I hope everything's going great for ya! I'm glad I'll be able to be in touch w/ ya now and then!